Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a winner+a layout

the winner for last month's ad challenge is.....Shel! I'll get your goodies sent soon, then I need to start gathering up a new rak for this month's:)
***
My friend Candi was hosting a challenge to scrap a quote and here is what I came up with:
Just a little song Aislynn and I used to sing to Kieran when he was littler:)
and a close up of the journaling:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Die-Cut Paper: Jenni Bowlin, Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Misc. buttons, Punch: Fiskars, Other: sewing machine and typewriter
***
I finished my December Daily album (well, the foundation) tonight-YAY! Hopefully I will get pictures and post it tomorrow!

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Yay!!! I think it is so freaking cute!!! Oh my... What a beautiful song to always sing to him! Love it! I'm glad the challenge inspired you to put this down!!!

Shel said...

OMG! OMG! Thank you so much! I am so super excited!!! I really loved that challenge! It was a toughie!

And your song is so sweet! We have a jingle that we sing to Zoey too. Zo-o-o-o-o-ey...starts with a Z. Zo-o-o-o-ey...Zoey the bee. And then I make a bumble bee noise that flies to her and stings her on the bum! LOL Oh, the silly things we mommies do to entertain our kids (especially when I'm changing diapers!) Hehehe

I can't believe you have your DD ready to go! I think I'm going to take a pic a day, but I don't think I'll be able to make the cute book that Ali and you are making. I am actually thinking about doing a 25 page Shutterfly book for the 25 days of Xmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...