Tuesday, November 9, 2010

downeast maine pumpkin bread and a share

I discovered this recipe last year on allrecipes.com. I have made it tons of times...it is so yummy! To make it a little healthier, I make it with whole wheat flour and replace the 1 cup of vegetable oil with 1 cup of applesauce. It is so moist and scrumptious and as the reviews say, it does get even better the next day. Here is the link to the recipe: the most delicious pumpkin bread ever:)

***

I received this e-mail from snapfish and wanted to share. Follow this link and sign up. Then from November 15 through January 1, they will send a special offer everyday. I can imagine they will be pretty good...there was an offer from them that ended a few days ago (this should teach me to read all of my e-mails!) that was buy 1 photo book and get 2 free. Kicking myself over missing that one. Anyways, it can't hurt to check it out:)

***

Just a note on how to schedule your posts...in the bottom left (right above the publish post button) there is a link that says post options. When you click that, to the bottom right there will be a box that says post date and time. Just adjust that for when you want the post to schedule:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...