Saturday, November 6, 2010

supply roll-up

We made these in that sewing class I have mentioned before. I changed the height a bit to accommodate the paintbrushes. I am going to have to do some doctoring on the twine. Even though I stitched and back stitched over and over again, it slipped out when I was tying it up for the picture:(
Here it is opened up:I am going to have to stop being so lazy and take better/more appealing pictures of my projects/layouts. I will work on that...:)
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Thank goodness for being able to schedule fun posts (how is it that I just discovered that?)...I am probably at the fair right now, gobbling up some funnel cakes and kettle corn:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

I'm a fan of this project, as Aly and Brandan are still taking care to use theirs at school and it is ten weeks in in! YAY! You will have to tell me how it was working with the oilcloth. I opted for a more washable version for the kids but will make an more practical one for my fine point markers.

Shel said...

I don't know how to schedule posts! Can you teach me?

Btw...cool project! Wish I knew how to sew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...