Friday, November 5, 2010

quilted list taker

This is one of my favorite sewing projects to date. Most of the ladies on my Christmas list should probably expect one of these...if you've been good, that is;) I used this tutorial from J*Casa and it was easy-peasy. I highly recommend a walking foot like Jennifer suggests. I am pretty certain that the project I was working on with my old machine that suggested the use of a walking foot, which I ignored (mainly because I didn't have one) is what killed my old machine. But anyways, how fun are these fabrics from Michael Miller? Love the colors:)
Here is the inside:I've got another sewing project to share tomorrow:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Omg! I must get material and make these for my teacher friends!! But I think your choice of material is AWESOME! So beautiful, Pam! Thanks for sharing this!

Shel said...

WOW! That is adorable! What a fun and thoughtful gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...