Wednesday, November 3, 2010

latest layouts

Just wanted to post my latest scrapbook pages. I have a couple more pages I want to try and get done before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season starts:) I noticed on ebay it said 52 days until Christmas....whaaaaa???? Seriously? Sure sneaks up on you! I have been going through my inspiration notebook, and working of lifts so I can clear room in my notebook:)
Here is one I lifted from a page by Janna Wilson that was in the SB Etc. June 2010 issue:
You Two
Supplies: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Studio Calico, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Stickers: Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey, Rhinestones: My Mind's Eye, Crochet Flowers: sweetvintage78, pixiepetals, Punches: Fiskars, Marvy Uchida, other: typewriter, sewing machine

and a few close up shots:

This one was a lift of a layout by Denine Zielinski that was in the Nov/Dec 2009 SB Etc. issue:
10 months
Supplies: Most of this came from the one of the January Studio Calico add-on kits. Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Stickers: Studio Calico, Buttons: Misc., Cardstock: Bazzill, Punches: Fiskars, Marvy Uchida, Font: Century Gothic, Other: twine from Joanns

and some close ups:



This one has been in my notebook for awhile! I lifted this from a layout by Melissa Deakin that was in the August 2008 issue of Creating Keepsakes. Whoa! She used circles, but I did squares and added the stitching:
Tiny Piggies
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Making Memories, Felt Embellishments: Making Memories, Stickers: Scenic Route, Rhinestones: Me and My Big Ideas

and close ups:

Don't you love wrinkly newborn feet?
:)

2 comments:

Shel said...

Ooooh! I do! I do! I do love new baby piggies...even old baby piggies!! Heehee

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Have I mentioned I LOVE YOUr inspiration. YOUr pages make me want to quit whatever I am doing and play with patterned paper?

Keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...