Sunday, November 14, 2010

the simple things

Yum. I did have a bit of trouble with them rising (which was totally just me being impatient). I froze one half to bring with us to my in-laws for Thanksgiving...but our half is gone so we'll see;)
***
Are you getting in the Christmas mood? I am hoping to share the base for my December Daily project this week+a cool advent calendar I am almost finished with (SO EASY to make too!). I've also got a new ad challenge for you tomorrow and I'll pick a winner for this month's Tuesday morning.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

oh my...these look so yummy! thanks for sharing your photo! now we're gonna need that recipe. ;)

Shel said...

Your turkey and corn casserole sounds so yummy. I'll have to try it sometime. I can't make just a turkey breast for Thanksgiving because my crowd is too big!! But I will definitely try it for just my fam!!!

Oh, and I'm the only one who will eat those pumpkins cinnamon rolls (maybe Jack too) but not the kids, so I'll make it for myself sometime because I love pumpkin - everything!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...