Thursday, October 28, 2010

candy corn parfaits

These are ready to go to Aislynn's Halloween party at school tomorrow. Aren't they adorable? I wanted to do something different besides the typical cookie/cupcake and when I saw these on the Baked Bree blog, I knew I wanted to make them! They were super easy, I wish could have gotten a better picture of them.
Check out the steps HERE and while you are there, look around. She had some gorgeous food pictures and awesome recipes! I made the Baked Potato Soup a few weeks ago and it was ridiculously good!! The macaroni and cheese was tasty too:)

2 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

These were so yummy! I still wish we lived in a world where homemade treats could be shared at school! Everything has to be store bought :(. I'm curious about that bakedpotato soup - yum!!

rcprncss said...

Oh my goodness! Those are super cute! Did everyone love them? DH would love these since he loves candy corn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...